We encourage all families to visit our centre prior to enrolment so we can discuss your child’s needs and the program we offer. We will endeavour to support your family to our best ability with making the right decision about where to enrol your child.
- Submit the contact form online to have the Welcome Pack emailed to you.
- Return the waiting list form to the centre and find out what vacancies are currently available.
- Add child to a waitlist if no places are available or if the child is still to turn 2 years old.
- The centre will contact you to arrange an appointment with the Director and take a tour of the centre. (Due to the high demand of enquiries, visits can only be organised if a vacancy at the centre currently exists).
- If a place is available you will be offered a placement and your child’s days of attendance and starting date will be confirmed. Our centre has a minimum attendance of 2 days per week policy. This will help your child settle in quicker and establish friendships within the centre sooner.
- Return enrolment form and complete enrolment payments.
- Orientation information will be provided after your child’s enrolment has been finalised and all payments have been completed.